If your significant other’s pleasure is to don nothing but boots and gumshield and run around the paddock knocking themselves silly over a seemingly giant rubber egg, what kind of person would you be?
As it turns out, you can be a multitude of things but one thing is for sure, you are the support and number one fan that even the best Rugby players in the world all hold near and dear to themselves.
We take a look at some of the super stunning Rugby wives and girlfriends around the world, just so as you know that the football cousins aren’t the only ones who have the best WAGs around…
- Hannah Barrett, recently married to arguably the best number 10 in the world Beauden Barrett, Hannah is a finance/ tax specialist and with over 90 thousand followers and counting often shares posts and stories of the both of them along with their daughter Billie on her Instagram account.
- Ellie Gray is the former Miss Scotland and is married to the giant of a man that is current Glasgow Warriors lock, Richard Gray.
- Joanna Cooper was Miss Universe Ireland in 2015 and is now a model and works at Present Model Management and Studio in Paris. Boyfriend and partner Conor Murray happens to be scrumhalf for Ireland.
- Double silver medalist in cycling at the Rio Olympics, Becky James has taken her husband’s name and become Becky North. You might recognize hubby, George North running around at center or wing for Ospreys and Wales.
- Greer Perenara is married to TJ Perenara and is also his biggest supporter as well as his cultural companion in their Maori heritage. Both grew up in Porirua and have been long time partners before tying the knot in 2019.
- The stunningly beautiful Rachel Kolisi runs RISE Fitness, a company that organizes inspirational sports and fitness events in South Africa. Her husband is Springbok living legend Siya Kolisi.
- Meg Jones and Celia Quansah have both played for the England Sevens team and they happen to also be partners. The challenge of the Covid-19 pandemic has unfortunately been tough on the sports couple but both still hope of representing GB at the Tokyo Olympics later this year.
- Layla Cupido, undoubtedly the number one supporter of Cheslin Kolbe has also been Mrs Kolbe since 2018.
- Another fitness partner and holistic pilates instructor to Rugby great is Bridget Bauman, fiancé to Aussie and Queensland Reds fly-half, James O’Connor.
- Benan Demir Allan is a UX researcher and designer and has a PhD and Masters from the University of Padova. Mrs. Allan is married to Benetton and Italian fly-half Tomasso Allan.